Sunday 26 June 2011

what next...

I forgot my 'what next' bit, in the excitement of squeezing lemon, lime and strawberries and mint into my drink!

I have to now get the dashboard and dash structure in place. This holds the fuel filters and the throttle connections. It also allows the connection of the fuel and auxiliary fuel tanks. There are some pipes that I need, and a part that I am desperate for- the aux fuel tank bracket!! I can get the tractor running without the ki-gass, as long as fuel, cooling and air are all working and in place. We are still nervous of the clutch- so we will be looking to test the starting on the axle stands.

I will also need to wrestle with the wiring loom and electrics!

So this coming week, the plan is to get the dash and dash structure cleaned and primed ready for reconnection. Then I can get to work on getting all the key bits hooked up for the first start of the tractor.

Look at the state of Joseph Smith- tractor engineer/border terrier after all the excitement and sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment