Sunday 17 July 2011

TEF20 Wiring diagram 12v

After some web searching I have found the wiring diagram for the tractor.

It seems the original tractors had two 6V batteries- one ether side of the seat. I am modernising on to a 12v system- I have replaced both the starter and dynamo for 12v devices. The loom is in place over the tractor, just need to work out which parts connect in!


This looks fairly straight forward, however I am sure translating it to real life will be slightly more tricky!

I will post pictures as I get it connected up. I am using the agriline loom and the agriline control box.

2 comments:

  1. Hello There,

    It's not that complicated but the original diagram is not complete. I made one years ago while having the flue. You can find it at http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r191/littlegreyfergie/Forum%20pics/RDB-TEF-electrics.jpg and you are free to use it.

    Regards,

    René.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Your diagram really simplifies the connectivity- i will use this to make sure the switches etc are correct! Thank you

      Ian

      Delete