Monday 27 June 2011

Fuel line

I have ordered the '7558' fuel line from agriline, but I am concerned it isn't the correct pipe.

TE20 Fuel components

It doesn't seem to have the correct end. However I can't find the correct pipe anywhere!

It can be seen in the below, 'award winning' TEF20

Fergie TEF20 fuel system

It has the correct pipe coming out of the pump on the left, then connecting to a flexible pipe into the left fuel filter.

You can see in the below photograph a TEF with the pipe that looks like it is from Agriline- so I am confused as to when this pipe changed etc. You can see it is connected to the top of the pump as opposed to the left hand side. Am I missing the obvious here?

PloughMyField photos



So will see what happens- but not sure about what has been ordered...

No comments:

Post a Comment