Wednesday 6 July 2011

bits and pieces

I have received the tubing for the air filter/manifold... so I can get that connected up at the weekend. I have also managed to 'win' and fuel filter housing on ebay- so am planning to get the fuel system together running on one fuel filter to get it tested.. I am scouring the web for another filter at the moment!

So this weekend, I can get the seat on, then get the fuel filter prepared and connected. I may look to run some temporary tubing for the fuel- to see if we can get the tractor running.

I have had a look at the loom, and think I have an idea where it connects- so will see how we go!

Plan of action:

- Hack saw off the bolt on the left brake pedal and remove and re-align so I can get the battery platform in place.

- Connect the air filter housing

- Clean up and connect the fuel filter housing



Possibly have a go at starting to bolt on the loom to the dynamo, starter motor, heating coil etc..

I still need to sort the dashboard out, and get that connected...

No comments:

Post a Comment