Sunday 24 July 2011

Thank you!

Firstly, before I post some serious progression, I would like to Thank Mark up in Boston...

I spent some time up at my parents and my dad, found the FOFH market place on his ipad! We stumbled on a guy up in Boston in Lincolnshire - after a few calls I decided to take the 3 hour journey up there to get a few bits..

Well, I was shocked! Mark is a great guy, with a treasure chest of Ferguson parts and some great tractors! He even has the holy grail - ki-gass pipes! To meet someone with genuine passion for tractors, and have a good chat and get the bits I needed was awesome...

I would advise anyone looking for parts/advice etc to get in contact with him...

http://www.fofh.co.uk/market2.htm

He is on the FOFH market place, and trust me- well worth the trip up the A1..

Thank you Mark, and no doubt I will be up again!

Here is a picture on one of Mark's tractors -seriously nice!



Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment